A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. Its usefulness is that the web is able to remember your visit when you come back to browse this page. cookies usually store information of a technical nature, personal preferences, personalization of content, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the content of the site to your profile and your needs, without cookies , the services offered by a page would be considerably reduced. If you want, you can consult more information about what are the cookies , what they store, how to eliminate them, disable them, etc …
COOKIES USED ON THIS WEB SITE
This site uses the following own cookies :
- Session cookies, to ensure that users who write comments on the site are human and not automatic. In this way, the spam is fought. Session cookies also allow the customer to stay connected to their account while browsing the web and before disconnecting.
This website uses the following third party cookies :
- Google Analytics: stores cookies in order to compile statistics on the traffic and volume of visits to this site. By using this site, you consent to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this direction must do so by communicating directly with Google.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies to click on buttons like Like or Share .
DEACTIVATION OR ELIMINATION OF COOKIES
You may at any time exercise your right to disable or eliminate cookies from this site. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using (Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer …).
- Neither this site nor its legal representatives are responsible for the content or the veracity of the privacy policies that third parties mentioned in this cookies policy may have.
- Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and from there, you must exercise your right to eliminate or disable them. Neither this site nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases, it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget its decision not to accept them.
- In the case of cookies of Google Analytics, this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and agrees not to share them with third parties, except where necessary for the operation of the system or where the law requires it to do so. According to Google does not back up your IP address. Google Inc. is a company that adheres to the Safe Harbor Agreement, which guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations.
- If you have any questions or requests regarding this cookies policy, do not hesitate to contact us via the contact section.